This infographic, part of our 100 Arkansans initiative, illustrates demographic and health statistics for Arkansas adults age 18 to 64.
For every 100 adults age 18 to 64:
- 80 report good or better health and 20 report fair or poor health.
- 22 smoke.
- 74 are obese or overweight.
- 71 exercised in the past month.
- 81 consume vegetables more than once a day.
- 87 have health coverage.
- 60 had a dental visit in the past year.
- 10 have asthma.
- 4 have angina or coronary heart disease.
- U.S. Census Bureau. 2020 American Community Survey 5-year estimates [Data set]. Retrieved November 16, 2022, from data.census.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Population Health. (2021). BRFSS prevalence & trends data. Retrieved November 16, 2022, from www.cdc.gov/brfss/brfssprevalence