If you have the qualifications listed below, we hope you will consider joining us in our work to improve the health of Arkansans and our state's health care system.
Senior Policy Analyst
Master's degree in Public Health or related plus 3 years health policy and program analysis and policy development/implementation. Knowledge of health insurance, provider networking and/or health quality management preferred. Program management experience at the local, state or federal level and policy relevant experience in the political environment preferred.
The full job description is available here http://jobs.uams.edu/feature/positions/Detail.aspx?advertisementId=60028006. All applicants must apply through the UAMS job portal.
Applications Systems Analyst Associate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field
- Plus three years of database management experience including two years of query programming experience using MS SQL
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Plus one year of database management experience, including query programming using MS SQL
The full job description is available here: http://jobs.uams.edu/feature/positions/Detail.aspx?advertisementId=60027758. All applicants must apply through the UAMS job portal.
Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer Senior
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Technology, Social Science, Science or related field
- Plus seven years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server query language, including two years multi-source database integration solutions and 3 years Microsoft SSIS or SSRS.
The full job description is available here: https://jobs.uams.edu/feature/positions/Detail.aspx?advertisementId=60026898. All applicants must apply through the UAMS job portal.
UAMS is an inclusive Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.